Values and Ethos
Pinfold Primary is a small friendly community School committed to providing a safe, supportive, stimulating and inspirational educational experience for all of our pupils.
We value diversity and our inclusive pupil centred ethos is at the core of all of our activities. The School leadership team, the teaching staff, our specialist support staff and our Governors work collectively to ensure that our School provides a rich, happy, and inclusive learning environment. Ensuring that all of our children can achieve their potential and be confident in themselves.
- The best interests of our pupils will always be paramount in all our endeavours
- We care for each other, we care for our School and we care for our community
- We are inclusive – we foster a culture where children support and learn from each other
- We embrace and value diversity – we value difference, we learn from one another and encourage respect and tolerance
- We are family orientated and work in partnership with parents and carers
- We value our community and will endeavour to make a contribution to it whenever we can
- We strive for excellence in everything we do
- We celebrate success – no matter how small, no matter how large
- We all reflect on what we do individually and collectively strive always to improve.
- We are ambitious for each other and we are ambitious for our school
- To provide a happy learning environment where all of our pupils thrive, grow and achieve
- To provide a balanced curriculum which provides all of our children the opportunity to develop their talents and abilities – to be the best they can possibly be.
- To stimulate and inspire our pupils to support them to always improve their standard of their achievements
- To encourage the development of a wide range of skills in order to gain confidence and independence.
- To encourage our children to acquire and extend their knowledge about themselves and their relationships with other people.
- To work in partnership with the community so that children know and understand the wider world around them and consequently to grow into mature, creative, tolerant and responsible adults.
- To ensure our pupils understand how they can stay healthy and safe.
- To form a bridge between home and school and to work in partnership with parents in the education of their own children.