Early Years & Foundation Stages
Early Years education is the foundation upon which young children build the rest of their schooling. It is a holistic education that encompasses all learning and development.
In the EYFS setting at Pinfold Primary School we believe that all children are entitled to the best possible start in their school life, both intellectually and emotionally, in order to enable them to develop their full potential.
The Early Years Policy:
- Sets out the aims of what we provide.
- What the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework is
- Sets out Active learning through play.
- Assessment and Record Keeping.
- Parents as Partners.
Documents and Presentations
- Click the on this link to view our Early Years Policy
- The Government published an updated EYFS Document in March 2017 – please click here to view it.
- Early Years Foundation Stage Meeting Reception at Pinfold – (Pdf document)