Meet Our Governors
The Governing Body consists of:
- The headteacher
- One elected staff governor
- One appointed local authority governor
- One elected parent governors
- One elected associate governor
- Four co-opted governors
Chair of Governors: Nicola Jackson, appointed November 2018.
Nicola has been a parent governor with Pinfold since December 2017.
Vice Chair: Sue Kenny: Co-opted governor since September 2019, voted as vice chair in February 2020.
Sue is has been a Head teacher of several Primary Schools in Sefton and Lancashire.
Em Sephton: Associate governor since 2015 to present day
Caroline Whiteside: Staff governor from 2018 to present day
Gemma Hampson: Co-opted governor from July 2019- present day.
Claire Tjaveondja: Head teacher from September 2018 to present day
Louise Jaeger-Wright: Co-opted governor January 2020
Annie-Parry: Elected parent governor January 2020
The Full Governing Body meets three times each year. Much of the work of the Governing Body is done by individual governors coming in to school to observe and create reports to bring back to committees which meet every term. We have the following committees.
- Standards and Effectiveness (SEC)– Monitors all aspects of the school’s work around pupil attainment and progress, teaching and learning, standards including the School Improvement Planning (SIP)(Chair: Sue Kenny);
- Resources – Monitors the income and expenditure throughout the year of all delegated and devolved funds against the annual budget plan, looks at staffing, resources and Health ansd Safety issues (Chair: Gemma Hampson).