Meet Our Governors
The Governing Body consists of:
- The headteacher
- One elected staff governor
- One appointed local authority governor
- Two elected parent governors
- Seven co-opted governors
- One Associate Governor
Chair of Governors: Nicola Jackson, appointed November 2018.
Nicola has been a parent governor with Pinfold since December 2017.
Vice Chair: We are voting for a new Vice Chair at our next Full Governing Body Meeting
Gill Ledgerton: Gillian has been a co-opted governor from 2018 to present day .
Gill is nominated governor for: Finance, Website
Em Sephton: Associate governor since 2015 to present day
Caroline Whiteside: Staff governor from 2018 to present day
Gemma Hampson: Co-opted governor from July 2019- present day.
Claire Tjaveondja: Head teacher from September 2018 to present day
We currently have several vacancies for co-opted governors and are actively looking for suitable candidates. If you are interested and have an expertese in finance, governance, education, human resourcing or any other skill you feel is suitable and you agree with our ethos and values please contact the school
The Full Governing Body meets three times each year. Much of the work of the Governing Body is done by individual governors coming in to school to observe and create reports to bring back to committees which meet every term. We have the following committees.
- Standards and Effectiveness (SEC)– Monitors all aspects of the school’s work around pupil attainment and progress, teaching and learning, standards including the School Improvement Planning (SIP)(Chair: To be appointed);
- Resources – Monitors the income and expenditure throughout the year of all delegated and devolved funds against the annual budget plan, looks at staffing, resources and Health ansd Safety issues (Chair: Gill Ledgerton).